The Process of Great Leadership
- Inspire a shared vision - Next, share you vision in words that can be understood by your followers.
- Challenge the process - First, find a process you believe needs to be improved the most.
- Enable others to act - Give them the tools, authority and methods to solve problems themselves.
- Model the way - When the process gets tough, get your hands dirty. A boss tells others what to do; a leader shows it can be done.
Encourage the heart - Share the glory with your followers' heart, keep the pains in your heart - Human Relations:
- The six most important words: "I admit I made a mistake."
- The five most important words: "You did a good job."
- The four most important words: "What is your opinion?"
- The three most important words: "If you please."
- The two most important words: "Thank you,"
- The one most important word: "We"
- The least important word: "I"
Added: 17th May 2011